Lets 's experience the fragility & beauty
of life as much as we can !
Let's experience the breathtaking
Sakura Days in Japan !
DAY 1: MUMBAI-NARITA-TOKYO
Arrive at Narita Airport. We will assist you at the Airport and later board our private coach and depart for Tokyo. Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes theultramodern and the traditional, f rom neon-lit
skyscrapers to historic temples. We drive by Driver by Chidoriga Fuchi, Tokyo Station & National Diet Building. Arrive at our Indian restaurant in time for dinner. Check in to hotel for overnight stay.
Overnight : Tokyo
Meals : Dinner
DAY 2: TOKYO CITY TOUR
After breakfast ,proceed towards the sightseeing of Tokyo. We begin our day by visiting Asakusa Sensoji Temple which is Tokyo's oldest temple, and one of its most significant. Our next stop will be at Welcome Plaza Honda X- it's a giant showroom of an abundance of various vehicles & innovations that are out on the market today. Enjoy the 1 hour ASIMONO Robot Show - It's a giant showroom of an abundance of various vehicles & innovations that are out on the market today. It's a giant showroom of an abundance of various vehicles & innovations that are
out on the market today. Proceed for lunch. Post lunch we move to Odaibo Island through the Rainbow Bridge. Visit Toyota Mega Web & Venus Fort. Our evening will be interesting all the more as we board the ferry to enjoy 20 minutes Sumida River Sunset Cruise. Relish on delicious Indian Dinner.
Overnight : Tokyo
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- 7 Nights Accomodation in 4* Hotels (TWN/DBL sharing bases)
- Private Coach with A/C
- English speaking Guide/ Assistant
- Baggage Delivery Fee (1 baggage per person / Hamamatsu ->Hiroshsima)
- All Meals
- All sightseeing & Entrance fee as mentioned in itinerary
- Bullet train fee (2nd class/seat reserved) ; 1) Hamamatsu => Hiroshima
- Bottled water (2 X 500 ml per person daily)
- Domestic Tax
- Tourist Visa
- Return Airfare (Thai Airways Via Bangkok )
- Local Friendly group leader EX Mumbai / Ex Ahmedabad